|
| The ladder begins the real path |
The proposed route is nearly flat are talking about slopes to 220 meters in 5.36 km of route , round trip, including climbs and descents. To understand just say that the starting point is 657 meters and that of coming to 621, with slight ups and downs that nobody challenging.
Here are the links generated automatically from the diary of TrailRunner:
- the file. GPX excursion;
The trail is 807 . It is clean in all his points and trail with white-red and blue although it should be risegnati are almost all now completely erased. There are also a couple of mistakes on the crossroads of signatures, but I intend to fix it if I can risegnarli as I asked permission to do.
|
| Rondinara: the church in the woods |
Bedonia Bardi-SP359, past the village of Vischeto beyond, turn right and follow signs Cervara Stone, Costageminiana, etc. ... Once in Caberra after less than 3 km. park. I suggest a visit to the church, chapel and monastery before leaving. Passing through the small religious complex and the town of Caberra you start down the path paved with gravel and set off as a way to Ceno Molino. After 800 meters on the right side, clearly indicated by the metal sign, the real path with a small staircase and even a handmade wooden handrail.
|
| The observation tower equipped behind the church of Rondinara |
We arrive then, after a strange encounter with a bath sheet that seems lost in the woods, a clearing with picnic areas for dancing, food distribution, etc. ... since every year a festival is held to Rondinara around early July. The forest is partly a pine forest. And the bottom is a little chapel in perfect condition and a plaza with benches and wooden fences surrounding the lookout.
|
| Cave |
I had a look inside the cave and actually, despite the low, narrow entrance, inside is "habitable".
Return along the same path, so I made a ring this time. An easy route, suitable for all, as I said at the beginning. To do and see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment