|
| The mill |
- the game of football that I just Noveglia after 2 hours (with the game the football tournament of the evening still in legs);
- the maximum range of signal recording that the iPhone GPS does not arrive 2 hours.
This time tracking app as I used Trails sure it still is consuming more than EasyTrails.
I parked at the cabin Noveglia (football field) from which one of the lines of ' Ippovia Apennines (marked yellow and blue) that brought me up to Gravago where, come next to a house under construction, I cut through a small field in the direction of Gravago to avoid walking on the road. From 484 meters above sea level to 625 at the start of the country in just over a mile.
I arrived at the cemetery turn left and follow the trail of the white round Via degli Abati that took place there, coming from Osacca. But the path matches the ' 803rd (a variant dell'803) and then also the red and white trail of Cai. Can not go wrong then.
I skirted the 'old wash stone and I are into the woods. The track retains much of 'old paving stone and several dry stone walls that accompany and help in the slight slope to the stream. We get to wonderful oasis: the mill, exercise areas, the basins of water that creates the stream Although August is still a good amount of water.
If I had continued I would pass next to the famous rail "(a tower defense goes back and watch at the time of Ligurian) coming out to BRE. But
returning in time for the game so I can store a good location for less than 4 km an hour, perfect for a winter walk at lunch time, when finally the new house is ready and you Noveglia traferirò also the office .
|
| Noveglia |
Here are the links generated automatically from the diary of TrailRunner:
- OpenMap on the map.
0 comments:
Post a Comment