Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where Can I Watch Free Digital Playground Movies

Armenian-Mottarone

Sunday, July 4, 2010, was for me after all, a good race but unfortunately we must note, however, poor organization of the race, as , the management of refreshment was a disaster! when it comes to dining, at least the glass of water, should be ready! but it was not so in any of the rest!
Another thing to note was the total lack of organization, the shuttle buses.
I actually finished the race at 10.30 but I could not get home before 13.30.
the last thing on my mind was negative, the choice to let us get on to the cross, before falling back upon arrival.
We started with almost all the shoes super light, then to a smooth surface suitable for the well-meaning but organizers decided to take us 500m after 12km of asphalt to dirt, congratulations!
need all the sports organizations, think more all'incolumità athletes, well considering the practicability of routes and conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment