Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can I Uselighter Fluid In

: 10 years of thoughts and dead ends

too strict with me same? Comparing them with other designers I found not. Are average. The old site
of "beetle cyberpunk" was in 2001, made with Flash and Max Heralds Folco Amoretti, under the armor was the "engine" consists of printing machines for me the most representative: Velocette from the Linotype, the Heidelberg press to Nebiolo, the cryptographic machines, the first videocomposizione systems with tape storage. It was the corporate image of the study, where on any envelope or letter it appeared different.
the new site I made at least 5 / 6 versions then abandoned on the street. Of course I talked about it suffered in the post "A long period of creative soup."
Since September 2010, the CSS and structure had begun to take shape I was quite convinced that the goal was to leave the Flash technology as possible and create a content site, for lot to tell in words and pictures .
So perhaps preparatory to a book layout and print? Sometimes I think, sometimes not.
The new site was to tell a much better presence and activity of social on many platforms, from YouTube (my channel now has over 75,000 hits), to Vimeo, Friendfeed, Facebook, Foursquare, Anobii, Flickr, etc.. .. In addition to better interact with this blog.
I needed a more flexible instruments, to interpret a daily basis to make many materials.
Now there is only one base. But there is still to tell the whole painting, drama, training, projects range. And all events are to investigate: Trends from (I have thousands of photos and video) to all other concerts, performances, activities.
was telling especially the new way of life centered Apennines. And how is my real way to explain the mix between total and indefinite life and work. Hiking, social, and research project for me are the same thing: passions.
There were many articles in magazines and newspapers, TV interviews, to be in order.
I hope to be successful and to be able to be satisfied a little bit more than usual the first month that I allow myself to question everything. In other projects, every day for work, stopping me, fortunately, the fact that at some point the images are theirs.
But with me? I'll make it?
Who knows. Let me know what you think: WWW.DAVIDEGALLI.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment