Friday, November 5, 2010

Low Hemoglobin And Hematocrit Levels Indicate

to SAM: YOU AGAIN?


(1366 x768)

listened to the beautiful song by Lucio Battisti and I came up with idea of \u200b\u200bmaking a song inspired by the wall.

still surprises me you do not know yet
but you did not have to see each other anymore?
And how are you? Question useless
're like me and we laugh.
My love has already eaten or not
I'm hungry too, and not only you
How beautiful you looked younger
or maybe you're just nicer
Oh I know what you want to know ...
No no I just picked up a cigarette ...
unfortunately you're still the only
the incorrigible
But you still can not let
No you can not leave you Leave you

No you can not let you can not
unfortunately you're still the one you're still the
'But let incorrigible

No you can not let you can not Leave you can not

No you can not let my joy
Despair
am still hoping that your not crazy but it is what is

hold me hold me love me love my

now I want it too
still surprises me you do not know yet
but you did not have to see each other anymore?
And how are you? Question useless
're like me and us to laugh
My love has already eaten or not
I'm hungry too, and not only you
What a beautiful six
seem younger or maybe you're just nicer


0 comments:

Post a Comment