Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boat Adhesive Flooring

Calendar Gamba gold

I'd like to know who is the "pipe" that has put on the internet, already the end of 2009, a list of races, impersonating Calendar Golden Leg. Unfortunately, this
person has not even bothered to check and correct the nonsense written after the * real * Golden Leg calendar was printed and distributed in February 2010.
This has caused and I will continue to cause, many problems!

Some races were not shown! The list below:
Sunday, July 25 - Suno - departure 9.00 am Wednesday, July 28 - Veruno - starting at 20:00 Sunday, August 29 - Brioni - departure 9.00

In that list the race on 26 September, Gravellona is referred to as Golden Leg inserted in the Calendar ... IT IS NOT '
Most evenings are marked by departure at 20:15, and even this is not exactly As the departure is scheduled at 20.00.
The only race with departure at 19.30 and that of 27 August in Bolzano Novarese.

I hope that this might serve to clear up any doubts.

Sergio

0 comments:

Post a Comment